Digital Doors was created as a place for me to blog and share resources that I think would be helpful for teachers integrating technology in meaningful ways in their classroom. My goal would be to write a blog post a week, but with my busy schedule, that doesn't happen. I write when I can and rely on nifty tools to help me share what I am finding when I don't have time to write.

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Pin It

Widgets

Chrome is the New Black

I had the opportunity to present a session at the NCCE Google Summit this last week. I definitely feel that Chrome is the best browser, especially with Google Apps for Education. There are so many cool things that you can do in this browser if you just dig in a bit. In addition to the presentation slides, I also shared a resource page that goes into detail about many of the great things you can do with Chrome. Pin It Now!

No comments: